Search This Blog

Like

Thursday 4 August 2011

Integrate Google+, Facebook & Twitter using G++ extension for Firefox & Chrome

Important : Watch this video directly in YouTube for annotation to work.


There is an awesome add-on Available for Firefox and Chrome users called G++. I've tested G++ and it definitely saves my time. All I have to do is login to my Google+ account and then manage my Facebook and Twitter accounts with ease.

G++ provides these features:

1. Facebook & Twitter feed in your G+ Stream!
2. Post statuses to Facebook & Twitter directly from G+!
3. Like, Comment, Post to Facebook!
4. Twitter - Tweet & Retweet in G+!

Chrome users can download it from Chrome Web Store
Firefox users can download it from G++


1+ THE ARTICLE AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY YouTube Channel  FOR MORE TIPS AND TRICKS

Thanks for visiting LimeTrip Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment